KDE: Devices appearing twice in device notifier

Heyho!

On my squeeze/sid installation, USB keys recently have started to appear
twice in KDE's device notifier widget.

I can work normally (I can even mount the device twice, there were no issues
with that that I noticed), but it's a bit strange ...

There certainly is only one device at the kernel level.

Where can I start to debug this?

ii  dbus           1.2.20-2       simple interprocess messaging system
ii  hal            0.5.14-2       Hardware Abstraction Layer
ii  udev           150-2          /dev/ and hotplug management daemon

KDE is from current sid.

cheers
-- vbi

--