Re: Configurint order of fallback fonts

Thanks, I _think_ that answers the rest of my questions.

It actually seems that my favourite Hebrew font actually does contain
English glyphs but they are terrible. Unfortunately, my favourite
English font also has Hebrew glyphs, so putting one before the other
simply won't give me the best of both world. It looks like I either
need to remove the English glyphs from my favourite Hebrew font, or
somehow replace them. I thought that fontforge would do this, but I
cannot figure it out. Alright, I'm rambling...

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.