Desktop install hangs -> File against what package?

Hello Debian user list!

I seem to have found a bug, but I have no idea how to fix it.
I would like to file it to support and help Debian getting better, but to what package do I file this:

Installation of Debian hangs if I select "Base System", "Laptop" and "Dekstop Install" in the taskselect job during installation. It hangs at "Receiving package 810 of 810" (I had my computer wait for the whole night without any further progress). This happened twice, and then i deselected "Desktop install" and debian was installed correctly.

Greetings from
Kasper