Re: which debian i should install?

one more thought...

Miles Fidelman wrote:
I just went back and reread the original post:

rosy_qutie@yahoo.com wrote:
i want to install debian on my computer.by searching its website i reaches at the page
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.4/i386/iso-cd/
but i am not able to decide which debian?
i dont understand the computer jargon.i cannot install it via internet or through any network.
if you "don't understand the computer jargon" - that implies a beginner status - you'd be well advised to purchase a good intro to Linux/Debian book (like the Dummies Guide to Linux or some such).