Re: Free book - GNU/Linux Advanced Administration

Odd wrote:
Might be interesting for some people on this list.

http://ftacademy.org/materials/fsm/2

Yer right. 'Twas very interesting. Thanks for the link. It looks like a pretty decent reference to the subject, and I appreciate that they have used a Debian (as well as a Fedora Core) focus for examples of implementation.

I have a strong feeling that I will be digging deeper into this text in the months to come. There seems to be plenty there even for the desktop user, such as myself.

Nice one, Odd.