Re: Virtualization - what do You recommend?

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 1:28 PM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby <mihamina@gulfsat.mg> wrote:
> Victor Padro <vpadro@gmail.com> :
> but you need special hardware like the latest CPUs from AMD or
> Intel

It was true 2 years ago.
Most CPUs are now OK, unless those on netbooks.

But who would virtualize on a netbook?

The requested feature is "VT" for Intel (look for it on
http://processorfinder.intel.com/) and for AMD, you need to find out
somewhere in the AMD website...:
http://www.amd.com/us/products/technologies/virtualization/Pages/virtualization.aspx

               +261 34 29 155 34 / +261 33 11 207 36