Re: GnuCash 2.4.0

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 12:59:06 -0500, Ken Heard wrote:

> Now that GnuCash 2.4.0, the latest stable version of GnuCash after
> 2.2.9, has been released, will 2.4.0 be available is Squeeze, or even in
> Lenny backports?

Squeeze will be released soon and then it will become the current
"stable" so I guess any update on this package will fall under the
backports branch. For Lenny (which will be the current "old-stable") I
find it more difficult.

FYI, it seems there is a wishlist bug requesting the upgrade :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón