Re: insserv + apache2 + bind9 = pain

On Wed December 29 2010 01:43:09 Camaleón wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 01:37:48 -0800, Mike Bird wrote:
> > The question is not whether the problem can be solved.
>
> Then what do you want? Just complain?

I STARTED this thread by posting a solution[1]. And I asked if
there is a better solution.

Camaleón offered an alternative solution, which appears to
everyone who has looked at the issues to be a worse solution.
When asked detailed questions so that alternative might be
justified, Camaleón resorted to the retort shown above.

If anyone has a BETTER solution to offer we would certainly
appreciate it.

In particular, we would like to know whether the stable and
reliable and maintainable Snn/Knn mechanism can be used in
Squeeze.

Thank you in advance,

--Mike Bird

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2010/12/msg01609.html