Re: dumb question about gnash youtube-dl and watching youtube videos...

Michael Fothergill:

> > > Flashplayer-nonfree 9 is known to have some glitches, but 10.2
> > > beta, downloadable from
> > > http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html appears to work
> > > well.
>
> But if you look on the flashplayer download site what you see is a
> whole of 32 bit executables even though it says that there is a 64 bit
> player available on the Adobe site......  Do I need some sort of
> ia32libs funny hack or whatever it is to make this work?  I use AMD64
> Lenny on an AMD64 box.

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer10/releasenotes_64bit.html

'We have closed the Flash Player 10 for 64-bit Linux program on Adobe
Labs and have made Flash Player "Square" available.'

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer10/square/

'Developers and users testing 64-bit browser support should continue to
use Flash Player "Square."'

'Download Flash Player "Square"'