[SOLVED] Re: X gone

Dear list,

I am really really sorry for wasting your time with such a lengthy
message. Once I understood that I could actually load a shell with
ctrl + alt + f1 from my newest kernel I was able to run the 256.35
NVIDIA installer (given that I had all linux-headers and linux-source
packages for that kernerl installed) that I had and everything runs
smootlhy now.

Really sorry once again,

Jason

--