Re: need motherboard recommendation

Russell L. Harris wrote:
* Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> [101226 22:56]:
No Asus? Too bad. I really like my Asus M4N98TD EVO. First mobo I bought that worked out-of-the-box.

Hi, Hugo,

Thanks for the recommendation.  I suppose that I should look again at Asus,
now that Squeeze has X working on the M3A78-T.

BTW I put an AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 Processor of 3000 MHz in it (65W) and 4GB of memory. I did not use the CPU cooler that came with the CPU but used a XIGMATEK cobra – d984 92mm HYPRO Bearing CPU Cooler. The CPU temp never goes over 30C and the CPU busy never exceeds 60%, but those numbers probably need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Hugo