Re: Can't Start Gramps

On 12/22/2010 09:18 AM, Camaleón wrote:
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:13:53 -0600, Kent West wrote:

I filed a bug report last week, but haven't heard anything back; thought
maybe you folks might offer a solution.
(...)

Could it be a regression of this old/fixed bug?

The referenced offending file is different (now "GrampsWidgets.py"
instead "statusbar.py") but the error looks the same.

Greetings,

That didn't solve my problem directly, but it did trigger a thought. Based on the manpage for sources.list ("with the most preferred source listed first"), I actually believed that the order of lines in /etc/apt/sources.list mattered, and since I had unstable listed first, I thought my system was running unstable for the most part.