Re: erratum

On Saturday 18 December 2010 13:50:52 green wrote:
> Lisi wrote at 2010-12-18 05:21 -0600:
> > Can anyone explain this* (which is the reason why I have not yet
> > installed Chromium).
> >
> > * lisi@Tux:~$ aptitude show chromium
>
> $ apt-cache search chromium

That would just give the same result: the information that Chromium is a game.
I had tried aptitude search as well, but not surprisingly it said the same.

I should have been searching for chromium-browser as has been said by other
posters.  But when I did it I got a nil result because it is not available in
either Lenny or Lenny-backports.

It will be available when I move to squeeze, but meanwhile I have installed
Google's .deb.

I just wanted to have a look at it, but so far am not impressed.

Lisi