LG monitor connected via HDMI wrong output color

Hi,

Iam using a Dell Inspiron Laptop (With a Core I5 and intergrated GPU) with Debian squeeze (Up to date). When I connect my TV (A LG M2094D) via HDMI the outpur color is wrong. instead of blue everything is green. See this photo as example: http://www.hosthuis.nl/IMAG0401.jpg The TV is at the left, and the laptop on the right. The color at the tv should be like the same as on the laptop (Standard backgroun on Squeeze). Does anyone have a idea of there is some x/xorg configuration option is to fix this?

Regards,
Paul.