Re: Оффшоpы, оншopы и eвpoпейские кoмпaнии

On 20101216_065627, Stephen Powell wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 06:21:02 -0500 (EST), <jamespward@eircom.net> wrote:

> > |  СХEМЫ ЗАКOННОЙ OПТИМИЗAЦИИ БИЗНЕCА:      |
> > |  OФФШОPЫ, ОHШОРЫ И ЕBРОПЕЙСКИЕ KOМПАНИИ.  |
> > |  ПPАKТИЧЕСКИЕ CХЕМЫ И PЕКОМЕНДАЦИИ        |

> You're on the wrong list.  debian-user is an English-only list.
> Please post in English or else use a list which is appropriate
> to your language.  (debian-russian?  I can't tell what language
> that is.)
>
> --
>   .''`.     Stephen Powell
>  : :'  :
>  `. `'`
>    `-

I can't read Cyrillic, but the From: line contains <jamespward@eircom.net>
which doesn't seem to be a Russian address. Also the content is

And multiple occurances of the strint
"International Consulting Group"

I suspect this is spam from a badly configured mailer.

But I say this more in a spirit of trying to provoke a response from someone
who is more skilled than I in researching this kind of thing.

HFH (hope for help)
--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net