Re: Frustration made me do it.

On 12/13/2010 11:34 PM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
On 12/13/2010 03:46 PM, godo wrote:
Opera is ok except one future I really don't like and it will be in
Firefox4 also.
When I open goole.com, type debian and go to page 10 I will not see in
URL feeld
"http://www.google.hr/search?q=debian&hl=hr&prmd=ivl&ei=MYQGTbmtD4iYOuGc6aYB&start=90&sa=N";
but "www.google.com/search"

I really hate that because 2 feature that i really love/need in any
browser are exact link location and pointing mouse over link printing
URL in browsers status bar.

in Opera 11 beta I see the complete URL at the bottom of opera..

Me to, that part of my comment was for Firefox4.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic