Re: Debian Install Hangs

Thanks Camaleon,

If I use pci=nomsi I get past having it freeze at the same point however I get the following:

CPU 0: Machine check exception: 4 Bank 4: b20000100010c0f
TSC 3cd6bc57a4
This is not a software problem!
Run through mcelog --ascii to decode and contact your hardware vendor
kernel panic - not syncing: Machine check

Has anyone seen this?

Blake