Re: gdm3 is nice and all, but...

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Rick Thomas <rbthomas@pobox.com> wrote:
> gdm3 is nice, but...

[...]
> E.g. the background with stars and space ships is interesting, but I like to
> have different login backgrounds for each of my machines (helps me to
> remember what I'm doing).

All that time I thought gdm have to be useful, not "nice" only. New
full of stars Debian symbol in a right bottom corner of logon screen
is exatctly in place there time counter counts. Is this something they
called a "bug" or something? My screen resolution is 1366x768, if it
matters.

[...]
> And, suppose I wanted to fall back to the old gdm.  What do I have to do to
> get that?

Dear Debian developers, if you please to return back a good old logon
screen by yourself in a next update? And let us know if there is a new
theme for logon screen. Kinda "if you want to try it, make a wish, if
you want to kill it, make unwish".

Thank you very much in advance!

--
Sincerely Yours'