Re: debian list problem

On Wednesday 03 November 2010 06:37:50 godo wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have problem with debian list last few month. In 90% my mail is
> rejected with this message:
>
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at cpoproxy1-pub.bluehost.com.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
> addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work
> out.
>
> <debian-user@lists.debian.org>:
> 82.195.75.100 does not like recipient.
> Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 <debian-user@lists.debian.org>: Recipient
> address rejected: Mail appeared to be SPAM or forged. Ask your
> Mail/DNS-Administrator to correct HELO and DNS MX settings or to get
> removed from DNSBLs; please relay via your ISP (dobosevic.com)
> Giving up on 82.195.75.100.
>
> I can sent/replay mails only if i send them several in a row. Then there
> is a chance that one mail come to the list.
> My server support told me that everything is fine and that this is
> lists.debian.org problem.
> I was sent mail to listmaster@lists.debian.org before few days but there
> is no answer.
> Does anybody know how can I contact listmaster@lists.debian.org and fix
> this problem?

I have a similar problem with the Debian mailing list, tho' not with my other
lists.  My emails are periodically bounced.  In my case it appears that the
list filters suddenly take objection to teh fact taht I send through my ISP
and receive through GMail.

Since this is what I want to do, so if an email gets bounced I reset my SMTP
setting to GMail, resend my one post, reset my SMTP settings to my ISP's
server.

Irritating, but effective.

Lisi