Re: [OT] Mail list issue.

In-line :-

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 23:37, Joel Roth <joelz@pobox.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 09, 2010 at 05:41:18PM +0100, Jochen Schulz wrote:

Hi Joel,

<snipped>

> I've always thought it good etiquette to ask on the list
> *before* filing a bug report.

You are exactly right on that point I have to concede.

So now asking if another bug has to be filed or not.

I tried unsubscribing by putting a mail twice over a period of 2.5 hours

debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org

with the subject:unsubscribe

and still have been getting unwanted mail.

Now tried the web-interface and atleast there it does say it has
unsubscribed me, have to check.

What is curious is why even after sending those mails I was receiving
mails which shouldn't have come.

<snipped>