Re: Can't get grub2 installed in debian-business cared(lenny)

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 10:17 PM, Thomas Yao <t.yao426@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all, I'm tring to install Debian Squeeze via "expert install" of
Debian Business Card(Lenny)
Everything went well until grub installation, I selected the grub2 to
install with Squeeze but no matter which device I tried to select to
install the boot loader, it told me "didn't select any device to
install bootloader"
And I can't install grub legancy afterwards, and I don't want to use
LILO, so anyone here met the same problem before? Thank you!

no, i haven't seen that and it's been a while since i've done the 'expert install'. however, i'm pretty sure that they use the same function to install the boot loader. you might try grub-install and see where that gets you. you might also try looking at the messages (most installers reserve a vt for a tail -f stream during install) and see if you can come up with something a bit more verbose for us.