Re: TB for amd64?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: TB for amd64?
- From: Hugo Vanwoerkom <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 11:21:10 -0600
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <4CF56719.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4CF56719.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jimmy Johnson wrote:
Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
----- Original Message ----
From: Angus Hedger <email@example.com>
Sent: Tue, November 30, 2010 9:44:52 AM
Subject: Re: TB for amd64?
On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 07:23:58 -0800 (PST)
Hugo Vanwoerkom <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I switched to amd64 Sid. So I can't use the i686 version of
Thunderbird. But where is the amd64 version to download?
See package icedove
Mozilla does not do 64bit build at the moment, which is just one of the
reasons debian "forked" the branding of Thunderbird.
Thanks. Good info. I missed that somehow.
On to icedove
Also if you are like me and prefer the older 64bit version 126.96.36.199 you
can get the deb from Ubuntu and install it using 'gdebi', works swell.
I had get libhunspel-1.1-0 also but then gdebi installed TB ok.