hdparm - dpkg error on update

Hello,

This morning I discovered an update for the hdparm package on my debian squeeze system. Update have been perfect for numerous other packages.

When I tried to update this package I got errors and now the package is in a broken state.

I am not too sure where I should be fiddling to remedy there error messages.

They seem to be related to init scripts (update-rc.d: error: insserv rejected the script header),
and (insserv: exiting now without changing boot order!).

DPKG error output:
http://paste.debian.net/101135/

Has anyone else gotten this issue and did you come across a fix for this version or the dpkg system?

Thanks.

-M