Re: [OT] Re: Toner refill

Mark Allums writes:
> I expect RMS would disagree, but in real terms, what's happening is
> when you get a copy, you agree to the terms of the license, or don't
> use it.

No license is required to use your copy (in the USA).

> The copy comes with baggage, and charging for one means charging for
> the other.

The copy is a tangible object which you can buy, sell, give away, and
use without impinging upon copyright.  The license is a grant of some of
the exclusive rights of the copyright owner.  You do not need it unless
you are going to distribute copies or derivatives.

Please read the GPL.
John Hasler