Re: Upgrade from Lenny to Squeeze

Which version of postgresql were you running prior to the upgrade?

I presume 8.4 failed to configure as in order to use data from previous versions you need to upgrade the data via a dump/ restore or pgmigrator etc.  Not sure what debians packages for postgres do/ attempt to do but I'm pretty sure the issue would be something to do with this.