Re: 3D acceleration on ATI

Thank You for Your time and answer, Andrei:

> I don't see any errors here, please post the output of

Yea, there is no error, but for some reason You saw after xserver
has turned it on, it turns it off. Is it because I have second monitor
connected?

> glxinfo | grep rendering

Here it is:

direct rendering: No (If you want to find out why, try setting
LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose)

> (glxinfo is in package mesa-utils). You might also want to get rid of
> the xorg.conf file, unless you are running Lenny (you did not
> specify).

My fault. I use lenny.