Re: Gnuplot generated png files not displayed in html files.

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 17:36:05 +0400, Roman Khomasuridze wrote:

> I'm setting up small asterisk/SS7 server, and writing simple monitoring
> script.
> It basically pulls data from Asterisk to .dat file and then gnuplot is
> plotting it to .png which itself is displayed in .html file. Problem is
> that generated png files are not displayed in any web browser.

(...)

Make a basic test... can you get/download file (i.e., via FTP) and
display it within any standard image viewer? Maybe the file is corrupted
somehow and can be fetched but fails to be displayed.

Also, "file graph.png" go get additional info about the png properties.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón