Re: Does Pidgin support audio and video?

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 11:37 AM, Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 11:19:57 +0800
Yuwen Dai <yuwend@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Do you know if Pidgin supports audio and video?  If it does, from what
> version?  I use Pidgin 2.6.6 on Debian Lenny and find no audio or video
> settings.

http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Using%20Pidgin#VoiceandVideoMicrophoneandWebcamSupport

I understand.  Pidgin supports multiple protocols.  When I check if Pidgin supports video or audio, I shall ask which protocol I use.

Best regards,
Yuwen

Celejar