Re: UPS on USB not detected

lee wrote:
Hi,

my UPS (HP T750 intl) which is plugged into an USB port with the
supplied USB cable is not detected. Nothing happens when I plug it out
or in, and I tried different USB ports. It´s the only USB device
connected, and lsusb only shows the host controllers but no USB
devices.

<snip>

You're in luck. NUT in its stable compat supports the HP T750 intl with driver usbhid-ups.

Install NUT and you're all set.

But usually I check what I see in stores (in Mexico) with NUT and I get zip. APC is well supported with apcupsd but I never see it here.

Hugo