Re: *fox + gmail

On Sex, 05 Nov 2010, "B. Alexander" wrote:
I'm having a weird problem on my workstation at home. I can't do
anything on gmail any more. I can pull the site up and look at emails,
but I can't compose, I can't go into the settings and my chat contacts
are gone. This started happening about 2 days ago. I'm running 32-bit
sid (with an amd64 kernel, due to time shift issues), but it has been
that way for well over a year.

My work box, which is running 64-bit sid does not have this problem.

I tried this in both iceweasel and swiftfox, cleared all the google
cookies, and still the problem persists, but only on this box.

Try removing your whole profile:

mv ~/.firefox ~/firefox-backup

and starting firefox to see if it works again.

--
It's useless to try to hold some people to anything they say while they're
madly in love, drunk, or running for office.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br