Problems configuring wireless with wicd on amd64 lenny
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Problems configuring wireless with wicd on amd64 lenny
- From: Kjetil brinchmann Halvorsen <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:27:45 -0300
- Message-id: <AANLkTik+8sgQ8Bm5nDx3NMT4-Uc+Y2DYcF0He5NCXgfirstname.lastname@example.org>
I have just installed lenny from cd-1 (5.0.6), but I cannot get wireless network
to work. I have installed wicd from lenny-backports, and followed the
but wicd does not recognize the wireless network (which is there,
I am sending this via it, from a live cd of ubuntu).
If is is relevant, I am using a laptop
HP Pavillion dv69211a Notebook,
with TL-60 AMD Turion 64.
"If you want a picture of the future - imagine a boot stamping on the
human face - forever."
George Orwell (1984)