Re: routing

Thank You for Your time and answer, Jesús, again:

> Let's try again:
> 1) What are the exact iptables rules you are trying?
> I'd suggest trying this and only this (just for testing; once it's
> working you can tie up them as needed):
>         /sbin/iptables -F
>         /sbin/iptables -t nat -F
>         /sbin/iptables -t mangle -F
>
>         /sbin/iptables -X
>         /sbin/iptables -t nat -X
>         /sbin/iptables -t mangle -X
>
>         /sbin/iptables -P INPUT ACCEPT
>         /sbin/iptables -P OUTPUT ACCEPT
>         /sbin/iptables -P FORWARD ACCEPT
>
>         echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
>
> Now, let's test it:
> 2) Can you ping 10.10.10.10 from host2?

Well. As I have shown already - the reason was in masquerading - as
Peter E. has suggested. And this is answers the question, why opening
total access (all chains policies to ACCEPT) did not work in my case.

Jesús, thank You for Your much work in helping me. I do really
appreciate this.