Re: [OT] Re: Toner refill

I fear this has gone a bit OT but, at least in Engineering Schools,
companies often provide their very expensive analysis and design
software to the Universities for "free".  This isn't altruism this is
good business.  The companies feel that when the students graduate
and enter industry they will recommend the purchase of the very same
software, thereby increasing the company's market share.  Apple does
much the same to the lower division schools.
Larry