Re: How do you install Debian Live to a hard drive?

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 02:30:05PM -0500, Jason Hsu, embedded engineer, Linux user wrote:
> How do you install Debian Live to a hard drive?  I'd like to install Debian Live to a VirtualBox hard drive (which I have successfully done with other distros), make some changes, and then create a new ISO for a modified version of the live CD.

FYI, there is also a debian-live mailing list.

If you want to make some changes in the build, maybe it's best to build
it yourself using the live-build package.  You do not need to start with
a downloaded iso file.

live-build allows you to specify exactly which packages get installed.

-Rob