Bluetooth Package Maintenance

Hi,

I tried to get in touch with Bluetooth package maintainers, but no one
responded so far. I found the e-mail address of Filippo Giunchedi from
the mailing lists and sent him below message. As far as I understand,
Nobuhiro Iwamatsu appears to be the current "active" maintainer, but he
has no sign of activity yet. Where should I urge for support? Any ideas?

Regards.