Re: Stopping sound preview

On 10/22/2010 05:43 PM, Mark Allums wrote:
On 10/22/2010 11:28 AM, Camaleón wrote:
On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 11:21:47 -0500, Mark Allums wrote:

I am running latest Squeeze Gnome (2.30), it previews music files when
you hover the mouse cursor over the file icon. While sorting out
assorted mp3s on the desktop, the songs play, and I *hate* this. How do
I turn off preview without turning off sound completely?

Sound preview can be disabled from Nautilus / edit / preferences /
preview tab and select "never" for sound preview.

Greetings,

Nautilus. How counterintuitive. To me, anyway. I should have realized.

Nautilus is not only the file manager but also manages icon on the desktop.

--
Seek truth from facts.