Re: LaTeX, Texlive-luatex, Biber installation procedure

On 10/21/2010 7:48 AM, brownh wrote:
+--
| Am I correct to assume that if I install texlive, texlive-luatex, and
| CTAN biber in that order, I should end up with a fully functional TeX
| Live 2010, with LaTeX2e macros and biblatex support?
+--

I use Texlive-latex-recommended and go from there.

+--
| I run into discussions about setting up some PATHs to support
| tlmgr. That's easily done, but I don't want to do it if an
| installation of texlive-luatex sets up the needed paths
| automatically. Does it?
+--

Debian theoretically does Most Things Automagically(tm) so you should be
okay on that. I've not had much problems doing just normal typesetting.

--

Morgan Gangwere

PGP Key at http://indrora.homelinux.org/gpg_key.asc