Re: [SOLVED] RoundCube not working properly under Lighttpd in Squeeze

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 7:14 PM, Didar Hossain <didar.hossain@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using Postfix + Dovecot(IMAP) + Lighttpd + RoundCube to get a
> webmail service working. However,
> when I login from the browser (Firefox 3.0.19), I briefly the initial
> inbox view and then within 1-2 seconds
> I am automatically returned to the login screen.
>
> I tried changing the rcmail_config['debug_level'] entry, but, still
> don't get anything other than a PHP warning
> about deprecated usage.
>
> Has anybody been able to get RoundCube + Lighty to work successfully
> under Squeeze?

Ok, it seems the only requirement was to set the PHP_INI values as in the
".htaccess" file provided with the roundcube package.

I created the "/var/lib/roundcube/.user.ini" file with the following command -

# awk '/^php_/ {print $2," = ",$3}' /var/lib/roundcube/.htaccess >
/var/lib/roundcube/.user.ini

This makes roundcube work. However, the ".user.ini" can only work for
PHP 5.3 and above
which is the case in Squeeze.

Regards,
Didar