escape .c files to html code with bash how?
- To: Debian User Mailing list <email@example.com>
- Subject: escape .c files to html code with bash how?
- From: Jozsef Vadkan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:34:14 +0200
- Message-id: <AANLkTi=CMjs9YhuW8y8pv4NMza1h=Kp6M_KFnZ6mQRg1@mail.gmail.com>
i need to encode .c files to html, like on this website:
i tried to write a bash script for it:
but it's not working very well :D
does anyone has a script, that does this?
thank you :\