Re: no microphone in ekiga

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 04:20:04AM +0400, Roman Khomasuridze wrote:
> well, qutecom/wengophone always worked fine for me, never used ekiga, can't
> help with that.... what problems do you have with qutecom? mic? no incomming
> calls?

Qutecom was unsuccessful in making or receiving calls and likes to
crash, so I´ve already purged it. I didn´t get to where I could try if
the microphone works in qutecom. Linphone was also unable to make or
receive calls.

Twinkle can make calls, microphone works, but it cannot receive
calls. Ekiga can make and receive calls, but the microphone doesn´t
work.

> as of other sip phones, Xlite is the best, though it freeware (not FOSS),
> but it's best softphone available out there.. Hope it'll work.

Hm, where do you get the 64bit version of xlite?