Re: ISDN: change hisax to capi (FritzPCI card)

On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:23:00 +0200, Ekkard Gerlach wrote:

> I've lenny with 2.6.32 bpo installed and I need to install capi for
> FritzPCI because of fax.

You have capi4hylafax and many other capi packages in standard repo:

http://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=names&keywords=capi

> First I don't find any  fritz-fcpci-src-2.6.32.tar.bz2 . Where can I get
> it?

Mmmm, are you sure you still need that driver? :-?

I thought Hisax could manage/configure passive isdn cards like the Fritz!
PCI ones.

> Second I need help to change my hisax driver installation to capi. I
> installed with
>       aptitude install isdnutils-base isdnutils isdnlog-data
> and my ippp0 and ippp1 for dialin and dialout works fine. Now I need to
> change to capi.

Packages are available in Debian repos, see the above link (capiutils,
capisuite...).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón