Remove a printer device URI

Hello,

I run Debian Squeeze and recently bought a new HP Deskjet printer. It
has installed just fine through hplip and the test page looks good. I
was just wondering whether it could be possible for me to get rid of
the URI instance of my previous Business Inkjet 1000 printer. If I run
hp-check then I get, among many other things:

--------------------------
| DISCOVERED USB DEVICES
--------------------------

  Device URI                                          Model
------------------------------------
  hp:/usb/Deskjet_D2600_series?serial=CN042FF17J05C9  HP Deskjet D2600
series

which is good, however I realize through running other hplip
extensions such as hp-levels:

-----------------
| SELECT DEVICE |
-----------------

  Num       Device URI                                          CUPS
Printer(s)
  --------  --------------------------------------------------
-----------------------
  0         hp:/usb/HP_Business_Inkjet_1000?serial=CN68E3Z01K
HP_Business_Inkjet_1000
  1*        hp:/usb/Deskjet_D2600_series?serial=CN042FF17J05C9
Deskjet_D2600

and by printing documents graphically that my previous instance has
not been removed from the CUPS database. Is there any way that I can
remove it? This isn't much of a problem of course, I just don't find
any reason for traces of a machine to be there since i've gotten rid
of it.

Please CC me as I am not on the list.

Thanks,

Jason