Re: OT: advice on Notebook, smartbook from alwaysinnovating

...or possibly a larger monitor and keyboard if mobility is an issue.

I was issued a Macbook, and tried humping that monster around for a week. Gave up and it sat at home. Traded it in for a Lenovo thinkpad. Of course, I generally use my N900 for the stuff that I would need a laptop for at work. :)

--b

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 5:45 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 22:40:02 +0200, Thierry Chatelet wrote:

> I am planning to buy a notebook, laptop or tablet for my daughter who is
> at university. So the main use will be internet research, and writing of
> her theses (in litterature, so no big.deal as far as sketches,
> drawings...).

(...)

If mobility is not a requirement, I would go for a good and generous
screen laptop (15" or 16"). For someone who needs writing a lot, it is
very convenient.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón