Re: [OFF TOPIC] What is the best configuration for ADSL modem and Wireless Router?

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 18:23:40 -0300, Marcelo Laia wrote:

> My home network is very very slow. My access to modem and/or router
> bring up "out of time" on iceweasel.
>
> I have a modem TP-LINK 8816 ADSL2/2+ and a wireless router TP-LINK
> TL-WR541G/TL-WR542G at home.
>
> Modem configurations are:

(...)

I would first discard that the problem is not within your DSL link.
Attach a network cable and try to navigate with a wired connection to
check if the time-outs still persist.

It could be also a DNS issue or a problem with your ISP.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón