Re: Security policy

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Paweł Ch. <pch0317@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I must create security policy for my company.
Can someone send me example security policy? Especially with division to user, administrator and boss.

Thanks

Yeah, as the other posters have said, you should focus on guidelines. Each security policy is as different as a fingerprint, even between two divisions of the same company.

Since you appear to be in Europe, if you are looking for standards-compliance, you might check ISO27001 and the SANS documents.

If you are in the US, those, plus the NIST Special Publication 800 series or the DoD's docs (which I haven't worked much with). Then there is PCI, FFIEC, etc for the banking industry. Gives new meaning to "The great thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from..."

HTH,
--b