Re: lazarus & fpc - absent

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Johan <johansche@telkomsa.net> wrote:
> Good day,
>
> I am new to debian - starting to like it - in place of suse.
> I do a bit of programming in lazarus & fpc.
>
> Seem to be absent from the sources.
>
> How can I get it please.
You can search within package descriptions with aptitude, I suppose
some of next packages you would need:

$ aptitude search ~dlazarus
p   fpc-source                      - Free Pascal Compiler - Source Code
p   lazarus                         - IDE for Free Pascal - Meta Package
p   lazarus-doc                     - IDE for Free Pascal - Documentation
p   lazarus-ide                     - IDE for Free Pascal - Common IDE files
p   lazarus-ide-gtk2                - IDE for Free Pascal - IDE build on top of
p   lazarus-ide-qt4                 - IDE for Free Pascal - IDE build on top of
p   lazarus-src                     - IDE for Free Pascal - LCL Sources Code
p   lcl                             - Lazarus Components Library - LCL metapacka
p   lcl-gtk2                        - Lazarus Components Library - GTK+ backend
p   lcl-nogui                       - Lazarus Components Library - No GUI backen
p   lcl-qt4                         - Lazarus Components Library - QT backend
p   lcl-units                       - Lazarus Components Library - Backend indep
p   lcl-utils                       - Lazarus Components Library - Command Line
p   tct                             - collection of forensics related utilities

Regards,