Re: Pdf Font hardly legible

On 10 October 2010 13:51, John Jason Jordan <johnxj@comcast.net> wrote:
On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 01:15:00 -0400
Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> dijo:

>Look into mupdf - a really lightweight PDF reader.

I downloaded the tar.gz file and untarred it, but could not figure out
how to install it. There is no .deb or .rpm file in the archive.

does it have a README file ?
basically , the you can  uncompress the tar.gz file and
cd to the directory  ./configure &&make &&make install .
of course maybe the dependency is not solved automatically .

you should read the README file first .
Note: I want to install it on a computer that I use for DTP which runs
Fedora 11, not Debian like my other computer. It is not in the Fedora
11 repositories.