Re: Debian-installer crashes

I install the minimal system and now I am searching a workaround to
put my Atheros wireless up. I need wpasupplicant and all deps (I am
looking for a way to download all deps together). I will try to modify
/etc/network/interfaces. My AP use wpa2 passphrase. This issues is
welcome because it is an opportunity to upgrade my knowledge. :)

Thank you very much!

A good weekend!

Hi,
don't worry about dependencies. "apt-get install" will download and install all dependencies your app need.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic