Re: 2 identical GSM-modem discern.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Jasper:

> Yes.
>
> I could send atd*#06# and got a long number as answer.

That;s just great! Would show a command on command line or whatever how
it can be used all? Say, I have a device called /dev/ttyUSB0 and the
chat cammand, what is the command line then?

> I wrote a script to give single commands, using chat in it.
> I will try to rewrite it later today, so that it is more generally
> useful.

Wow! May, You know how to get balance info - that is how much money
remains on a ISP account?

Thanks for Your great answers, Jasper!