Lenny backports installation of one package only

I am trying to update my iceweasel via Lenny backports but it wants to also update my gnucash which I don't want. What am I doing wrong?

I follow the instructions as follows:
Add backports to sources.list (actually added a file to sources.list.d). It shows up in Synaptic repositories so looks ok

# aptitude update
# aptitude -t lenny-backports install iceweasel
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  libgtkhtml3.8-15 libgoffice-0-common libgoffice-0-4 libsilc-1.1-2
  gnucash gnucash-common iceweasel-l10n-en-gb libaqbanking-data libaqbanking29
  libaqbanking29-plugins libaqbanking29-plugins-qt libaqhbci17 libaqofxconnect5
  libcairo2 libglib2.0-0 libgoffice-0-6 libgoffice-0-6-common libgwenhywfar47
  libmozjs2d libnss3-1d libpixman-1-0 libqbanking8 libsqlite3-0 xulrunner-1.9.1
Suggested packages:
  ttf-lyx latex-xft-fonts xfonts-mathml ttf-mathematica4.1 xprint mozplugger
  gwenhywfar-tools libgwenhywfar47-dbg libcanberra0
Recommended packages:
  libglib2.0-data
The following NEW packages will be installed
  libaqbanking29 libaqbanking29-plugins libaqbanking29-plugins-qt libaqhbci17
  libaqofxconnect5 libgoffice-0-6 libgoffice-0-6-common libmozjs2d libqbanking8
  xulrunner-1.9.1
  gnucash gnucash-common iceweasel iceweasel-l10n-en-gb libaqbanking-data
  libcairo2 libglib2.0-0 libgwenhywfar47 libnss3-1d libpixman-1-0 libsqlite3-0
11 upgraded, 10 newly installed, 0 to remove and 102 not upgraded.
Need to get 27.8MB of archives.
After this operation, 41.1MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? n
Abort.

Suggestions gratefully received